FARGO, N.D. – WDAY TV will host the first scheduled, televised debate involving the three candidates running for North Dakota’s open U.S. House seat in September.
Incumbent U.S. Rep. Kevin Cramer and challengers George Sinner, a Democrat, and Libertarian Robert (Jack) Seaman, have accepted an invitation from WDAY NEWS to discuss the issues facing the state and the country during a live primetime debate at 7 p.m. Sept. 25.
The debate will be broadcast statewide on these channels:
- WDAY, Channel 6.3 in Fargo.
- WDAZ, Channel 8.3 in Grand Forks.
- KBMY, Channel 17.3 in Bismarck.
- KMCY, Channel 14.3 in Minot.
- Midcontinent Channel 596.
- KXMA Channel 2-2 in Dickinson.
- KXMB Channel 11-2 in Williston.
- 970 WDAY AM Radio.
- The debate also will be live-streamed at wday.com, wdaz.com and inforum.com.
- And the debate will be rebroadcast on WDAY/WDAZ and KBMY/KMCY at 5-6 a.m. and 2-3 p.m. Sept. 27; on WDAY/WDAZ at 10:35-11:35 p.m.; and on KBMY/KMCY at 10-11 p.m.